Manual Handling Risk Assessors Course
To provide delegates the knowledge and skills to undertake a confident Manual Handling Risk Assessment thus making a significant contribution to the organisation’s Health and Safety performance with respect to Manual Handling.
- Legal requirements
- Anatomy & physiology of the spine
- Good handling techniques
- Risk assessment principles & practice
- Strategies for implementing safe practices
- Practical & written assessments
- Following the course delegates should have adequate information to enable them
- to comply with statutory duties and common law
- to comply with the organisations policies
- to be competent to carry out appropriate risk assessments, identify techniques of reducing risk and suggest any recommendations concerning corrective action required
- to evaluate the effectiveness of any recommendations
- to provide adequate response to the problems
The training venue should
- be of a suitable size for the numbers to be trained ( a maximum of 15), bearing in mind there will be some element of practical work involved
- contain an overhead projector, a connection for USB stick, a flipchart and marker pens, a television and video
To include all course notes, HSE MAC Assessment booklets and the HSE Manual Handling Operations Directive
£800.00 (including VAT)
Should there be any specific manual handling issues that you wish to be addressed in the course then every effort will be made to include it.
I hope this gives you enough detail but if there is anything else you would like to discuss then please do not hesitate to contact us.